Apple’s iCloud mail is one of the most popular email services on the Internet. So popular, in fact, that it has garnered a good number of fans since its introduction. Unlike most other email websites, which allow access only through the software installed on your computer, iCloud mail allows you to access your account through your web browser , both from Windows 10 and the Mac OS platform, as well.
iCloud is a very reliable email account for all email addresses, as well as a very useful tool. First of all, you can use iCloud to keep all your contacts, calendars and notes in one place, so you always have it with you. But that’s only the beginning. iCloud is a cloud storage service that you can use to store your photos, videos and other content.
Access iCloud Mail from any web browser
Do you know how to access and use iCloud Mail from any web browser and Windows 10? You can even access it from a Windows10 computer. With the iCloud account associated with your Apple device, you can access and use a unique email address. Although you can access and use your email account in the Mail app on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad, you can actually access iCloud Mail through any web browser, i.e. Microsoft and Chrome.
In this article, we’ll explain how to access and use iCloud email from a Windows 10 computer or any web browser.
Read: Set up Gmail on iPhone Mail
What is web-only access to iCloud?
If you don’t have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, you can still access and use iCloud Drive, Numbers, Pages, or Contacts, Keynote, and Notes directly from iCloud.com. This article shows you how to access iCloud Mail from any web browser.
Linking iCloud with an Apple ID or third-party email address
You can link your Apple ID to iCloud Mail, but only if your ID or email address ends with @icloud.com. If you use a third-party Gmail email address for your Apple ID, you’ll need to create or set up another iCloud ID or email address that will then be linked or associated with your Apple ID.
Which browsers are supported?
The latest versions of Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, and Opera are supported by iCloud.com.
Access iCloud Mail from any web browser
Access iCloud from any browser on your computer (Mac, Windows 10, or Linux), iPhone, iPad, Android device, or tablet. Here are the steps you need to take to know how to access iCloud Mail.
- Open a browser on your computer or smartphone (Android or iPhone and iPad).
- Go to the address bar and type in the link www.icloud.com/mail, then press Enter.
- Enter your iCloud email address if you know it. If you don’t know it, enter the email address associated with your Apple ID and press Enter.
- Enter your password and press Enter
- To enable two-factor authentication (2FA), enter the one-time password you received on one of your Apple devices.
- Now select the Trusted option to avoid having to authenticate to this web browser with two-factor authentication in the future.
Enter your iCloud email address.
Press to enter your password.
Configure two-factor authentication.
Trust Browser for iCloud Mail
To use the iCloud Inbox in a web browser
In the following steps, we’ll show you how to use your iCloud mailbox in a web browser:
- Another way to visit www.icloud.com with any browser
- Click on the option Mail
- If the Mail option is not available, it means you do not have an iCloud email address set up with your Apple ID.
- First you need to set up iCloud on your Apple device – iPhone, iPad or Mac.
- That’s it. The iCloud mailbox option will be available online.
- You can now see all the emails in your inbox. You can also view sent emails. Daily functions such as deleting and marking mail are also available.
- You can compose new emails or reply to emails (both are displayed in a new window).
Click Mail on the iCloud website.
Create an email in iCloud Mail.
To shut down iCloud Mail in the browser
To exit iCloud Mail in a web browser, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Name option in the top right corner.
- Then choose the Logout option
- Click the Trust and Exit option. iCloud Mail will ask you if you want to trust this web browser or not. If you trust the web browser, you can sign in to iCloud Mail without entering a verification code.
- Then close iCloud Mail.
Sign out of iCloud Mail.
Trust and Sign Out of iCloud Mail.
To open and use iCloud Mail in Windows 10
Your iCloud Mail account is compatible with Windows 10 Mail and the built-in Calendar app, which lets you view your email, reminders, and appointments with standard computer features. Follow these steps to access the iCloud email settings configured in Windows 10.
- Click on the Start option in the lower left corner.
- Select Settings from the displayed Control Panel or enter the settings in the search field.
- The Settings screen appears and click on the Accounts option.
- Now select Email and App Account from the left menu bar, under the Accounts section.
- Click on the Add Account Plus icon under Contacts, Email and Calendar.
- Select the iCloud option in the Add Account dialog box that appears on your computer.
- Enter your iCloud credentials in the fields and select Sign in.
- You will see a confirmation message It’s done! Your account has been successfully created. Click the Done option to close the Add Account dialog box.
Go to the Start menu and select Settings.
Click the Accounts option.
Select the option E-mail & Accounts.
Touch the Add Account option.
Select the iCloud option.
Enter your iCloud credentials, and touch Sign In.
Click the Done option.
Go to the Windows search box in the lower left corner of the screen, next to the Start button. Click on Mail : The familiar Microsoft Store application appears after the pop-up menu under the Best Match heading. The Windows Mail app now launches, and your new account is set up to download both your iCloud calendar and iCloud email.
Delete/manage iCloud email in Windows 10
If for any reason you want to manage or remove iCloud Mail from your Windows 10 computer. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Go to the computer settings via the start menu
- Select the option Accounts
- Then, in the right window, click on the Email and Account option
- You will see the iCloud Mail option under Mail & Accounts and click on it.
- Here there are two options Mailbox sync settings change or delete the account or delete this account from your device, choose one as you wish. Click on the option Delete Account.
- Click the Delete option again when the pop-up window appears to proceed with deleting the account.
- Finally, iCloud Mail is removed from your device.
Select iCloud email.
Click Delete Account.
Press the Delete option.
Below are some frequently asked questions from different people that you may find interesting.
How do I restore iCloud emails in Chrome?
First, open a web browser and go to https://www.icloud.com/. Enter your iCloud username or email address and enter your password. Then press the input arrow or the Enter key.
Access your iCloud email account
Open any web browser on your PC (Windows 10, Linux or Mac) iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet. Then enter the link www.icloud.com/mail in the address bar. If you know your iCloud email address, you can enter it here.
How do I get all the features of iCloud?
If you have an Apple device such as. For example, if you have an iPhone, iPad, iPad touch, or Mac, you can access and use all the features of iCloud. Just sign in to iCloud through Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or through System Preferences on a Mac. You get instant access and full use of iCloud, plus five gigabytes of free storage. You can also select an additional or optional data storage plan for your device.
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about how to access icloud without iphone two-factor authentication and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I access iCloud from browser?
iCloud is a cloud storage service that can be accessed from your computer or from a browser. You can store files in icloud and search them from your browser. This can be helpful if you have files stored on your computer or on an icloud folder that you want to be able to access from any computer. You can also access your icloud files from a browser on your mobile device. Apple’s iCloud service made headlines recently, when an announcement that it would be discontinued surfaced. The announcement, which was later refuted by the company’s own support page, sparked a debate on whether iCloud could be accessed without a browser. The answer is yes, you can access iCloud through a browser. In fact, you can use any browser, though most people use Google Chrome or Safari.
Can you access iCloud email from PC?
iCloud is a web service created by Apple that allows users to store files, photos, music, applications, and other data in the cloud, as well as share photos, calendars, contacts, music, email, and other content with other apple devices. iCloud can be accessed from a PC by installing the iCloud Control Panel on the computer. This allows the PC to access iCloud email, calendars, contacts, tasks, reminders, notes, and Find My iPhone. It also allows the user to sync their iCloud data with Outlook. Apple’s iCloud is a cloud-based data storage system for the company’s line of popular electronic devices. That means you can back up data from your iDevice to iCloud, and you can also view, edit, and manage items saved in iCloud from any Web browser. iCloud email is no exception. You can use iCloud.com to access your iCloud email from any computer with Internet access.
How do I access my iCloud email without phone?
iCloud is a cloud service that Apple offers that allows you to store data (such as contacts) and access them online. iCloud is also responsible for syncing your iPhone’s data such as email, calendars, and app data between your devices, although you must first set up your device to do this (see our tutorials on how to sync your iPhone here). You can access your iCloud email via a web browser, although you will need your password for your iCloud account. If you’re an iCloud user, then you can access your email from any web browser. The trick is getting to the web-based version of iCloud.com, which is not always the default for all users. If you’re using a PC, you can get to iCloud by typing http://www.icloud.com into your browser’s address bar. Mac users can get to the web-based version of iCloud by accessing the iCloud Control Panel, which can be found in the Applications folder.
Feedback,icloud via a web browserhow do i access my icloud email accounthow to check icloud email on iphoneicloud for windowshow to access icloud email on iphoneicloud photos,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,icloud via a web browser,how do i access my icloud email account,how do i access my icloud account from my computer,how to access icloud without iphone two-factor authentication,how to check icloud email on iphone,icloud for windows,how to access icloud email on iphone,icloud photos