- Enter the network settings and press the Wi-Fi Settings button.
- Under Wi-Fi network enable, enter the new Wi-Fi name and password you want to use for your Turbo VPN and click Save.
- To change the SoftEther router’s administrator password, select Advanced Settings and then Router Settings from the sidebar.
- Enter the password and click Save.
- Reboot your router.
2. Clear browser cache and restart SoftEther VPN.
Run a system check for errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Run a PC scan with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new files and Windows components.
Clearing the browser cache and cookies can be useful if your history files are corrupt and your SoftEther VPN does not change your IP.
First, follow the steps below to delete your browsing history in Chrome :
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click the Advanced icon in the right corner of the address bar.
- Click on History.
- On the History page, click the Clear Browsing Data option.
- Select the time interval. To clear the entire browsing history, select All times.
- Click on the Browsing History option and check the Cookies and other website data and Cached images and files boxes.
To restart your VPN, first disconnect your device from the SoftEther server you are currently using and close the application.
If SoftEther VPN stops working, try opening it again and see if it changes your IP.
3. Reinstalling SoftEther VPN
To avoid functional problems and to check if your VPN problem is related to the installation process (improper installation, corrupted download, missing key files), you should also try reinstalling SoftEther VPN.
Follow the steps below to do this:
- Click the Start icon on the taskbar.
- Type Control Panel and select it from the list of results.
- Click on Programs and select Uninstall a program from the Control Panel.
- Find SoftEther in the Programs and Features section, right-click on it and select Remove.
- Install SoftEther VPN again and see if your IP changes this time.
4. Switching to another server
Some users claim that SoftEther VPN doesn’t change their IP if they choose a server from Japan, but if you have problems with servers in other countries, you can just switch to another server.
Try a few options and see if it solves your problem.
5. Disable firewall
Sometimes your VPN can conflict with your Windows firewall or other third-party security software.
If you are using a VPN, your firewall must allow VPN traffic. Since many firewalls are not configured by default to do this, they may need to be reconfigured or disabled.
To check if your firewall conflicts with SoftEther VPN, follow these steps:
- Click the Start icon on the taskbar.
- Type Firewall and select Windows Firewall from the results.
- On the left side of the screen, select Allow an application or feature through the Windows Defender Firewall, as shown in the figure below:
- Find SoftEther VPN in the list and make sure all connections (incoming and outgoing) are allowed.
- Save the settings and check that the error has been corrected.
In summary, if you understand that your SoftEther VPN does not change your IP address, you should not let your PC become vulnerable to cyber attacks, so try to solve your problem by applying one of the solutions suggested in this guide.
Is there another problem?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent review from TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scan button to scan for Windows issues that may be causing the PC problems.
- Click Restore All to fix patented technology problems (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 readers this month.
softether vpn client not getting ipsoftether vpn error code 1softether vpn error code 2softether vpn server cannot ping clientsoftether local bridge not workingsoftether dhcp not working,People also search for,softether vpn client not getting ip,softether vpn error code 1,softether vpn error code 2,softether vpn server cannot ping client,softether unable to connect to the vpn client service,softether local bridge not working,softether vpn server access has been denied,softether vpn client ip address